- D School of Business is a unit of "Creative Arts Education Society", a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying online are required to apply through the Admissions 2022 Portal (ADMISSIONS - 2022) on the official home page of D School of Business Website (www.dschoolofbusiness.com). Please read the Guidelines for Applying carefully before applying.
- Candidates can apply through the Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- Application fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft. Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card / ready with you before applying.
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid e-mail ID before applying.
- Candidates can also apply through Offline mode by purchasing a hard copy of Application form the D School of Business campuses
- Candidates appearing in their final examinations can also apply provisionally.
- D School of Business ("Academy") reserves the right to cancel a course before or after its commencement by giving a notice, at any time due to any internal technical or administrative reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. If Academy cancels a course, you will be eligible for a full refund of the course fee. Academy may also offer a transfer to another course as an alternative, subject to payment or refund of any difference in course fees.
- Academy will process any refund due as soon as possible and, in any case, within 45 days of notice of cancellation. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that you originally used to make your course booking unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Academy will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the course as outlined on Academy's site and in any brochure or published material. However, Academy reserve the right to:
a) Alter the timetable, location or presenters specified for a course; and
b) Make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a course, when necessary.
- Academy reserve the right to cancel your course booking in Academy's absolute discretion, and refund all fees paid by you, irrespective of whether the course itself is to proceed, without any further liability on our part.
- Academy also reserves the right to exclude you from any course before or after its commencement of course, if in Academy's absolute discretion Academy consider that you are impeding the provision of the course or other of Academy's activities, or your presence is bringing or threatening to bring the Academy or any part of it or its subsidiaries into disrepute. In these circumstances, Academy will refund all fees paid by you but will have no further liability to you in respect of such termination or exclusion.
- DSOB reserves the right to cancel / add / change any entrance test center(s) due to administrative reasons. Other centers may also be added and such information, as well as the exact location of the centers, will be notified later.
- Admit cards for Written Test & Personal Interviews for both admission cycles will be available 4 days before the Written Test. Candidates are required to download Admit Cards from D School of Business Website only. Please check D School of Business website regularly for updates.