- D School of Business respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with this policy.
- D School of Business may collect your personal information such as but not limited to bank details, passport details to assist for study abroad program which includes services like Letter of recommendation, student profile, student visa and application to university programs.
- Many of D School of Business services require you to register on pearlacademy.com and/or other online forms shared to you. D School of Business will ask for personal information, such as, but not limited to your name, email address and telephone number, education background, work experience, and date of birth.
- D School of Business does not collect Personal and Sensitive information unless the information is reasonably necessary for conducting our business functions/activities.
- Please read this policy carefully to understand D School of Business policies and practices regarding your information and how D School of Business will treat it. If you do not agree with D School of Business policies and practices, your choice is not to use D School of Business Services. By accessing or using D School of Business Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Any change in the Policy shall be notified, from time to time, and continuing to use the Services after receiving notice will constitute acceptance of the changes.
- Personal information (PI): Personal Information shall mean and include any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. In particular using a common identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person or any other piece of information as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Processing personal information: D School of Business may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Informing you about our college and courses.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating, and prosecuting crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Establishing, exercising, or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
- Information D School of Business Collect About You: D School of Business collects several types of information. Such information is utilized in providing an efficient and effective experience to all users. When D School of Business provides the Services to you, your data is stored on D School of Business computers and servers. In some cases, the data may be accessible to people involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as thirdparty technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, as necessary, as Data Processors by us. D School of Business collects the following information: 1. Personal Information, which includes information through which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal addresses, email addresses, IP address, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, companies you may be associated with, education, employment history, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of D School of Business ("Personal Information").
- Non-Personal Information, which includes information that alone cannot be used to identify you or to establish any contact with you. Such Non-Personal Information may include, but is not limited to; browser information and details; operating system information; mobile device information; pages accessed; times of visit; and referring websites, applications, or services, including the relevant search queries that led you to D School of Business Services (“Non- Personal Information”).
- Collectively, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall be referred to as “Information".
- Method of Collecting Information: D School of Business collects Information in two ways: (1) Information you provide directly; and (2) Information D School of Business receive from your use of D School of Business Services.
- Information is collected when you:
- Send D School of Business any electronic communication (including via email or any other application);
- Enter contests run by us from time-to-time;
- Create a user account;
- Connect other online accounts with your D School of Business account, such as Facebook or LinkedIn;
- Submit online applications and forms to D School of Business; and
- Subscribe to newsletters.
- How D School of Business May Use YOUR Information: D School of Business may use Information collected about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Operate and improve D School of Business website and Services;
- Provide Services to you;
- Track and analyze your use of D School of Business Services;
- Provide customer support, including support to D School of Business vendors or business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about D School of Business, partner institutions, service partners and vendors;
- Send you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials;
- Administer contests or any promotional activities or events sponsored by D School of Business;
- Manage D School of Business everyday business needs, such as website administration, fulfillment of orders, analytics, fraud detection and prevention, compliance with the law or reporting obligation, or enforcement of D School of Business Terms of Service; and
- Aggregate anonymous data from D School of Business Services used to benchmark, analyze, and improve the Services.
- Disclosure of YOUR Information: D School of Business may disclose Personal Information that D School of Businesscollect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To D School of Business service providers, which provide services for D School of Business including but not limited to sending emails on D School of Business behalf, processing payments, providing analytics services and helping D School of Business provide services as requested by users. D School of Business service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use Personal Information in accordance with the terms of D School of Business service agreements with them. D School of Business do NOT share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and D School of Business will only share Personal Information as outlined herein or with your consent. However, it is explicitly understood that you are providing your express consent to receive information, including telemarketing, about products and services from us and you hereby agree and consent to our contacting you using the information you have provided to us. D School of Business or its trusted partners may contact you by e-mail, phone, SMS, WhatsApp and other kinds of text message, social networks or any other means of communication.
- D School of Business may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply D School of Business Terms of Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If D School of Business believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of D School of Business, D School of Business customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Accessing and Correcting YOUR Information: You have the right to know whether your Personal Information has been stored and can consult with D School of Business about any Personal Information to verify the accuracy of such Information and receive a copy thereof. You have the right to have the Information supplemented, erased, updated, or corrected. For its transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, requests should be sent to us byemail at email@example.com D School of Business will retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the desired Services, conduct D School of Business internal operations, and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. All Information will also be retained and used, as necessary, to comply with D School of Business legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce D School of Business agreements.
- Data Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to D School of Business. D School of Business have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to secure and protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, D School of Business cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to D School of Business Services. Any transmission of Personal Information shall be at your own risk.
- Children’s Personal Information: D School of Business do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Information about yourself to us. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor the activities of their wards in this regard. If D School of Business learns that D School of Business has collected Information from a child under age 16, D School of Business will delete that Information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. CONTACT INFORMATION